Sunday, June 12, 2011
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
Its been a crazy year and i don't even know where to start. We got engaged on Valentines day. I finished school as a master esthetician and blake finished school for the summer at LDS business college. We were married on April 23rd. Went on our honeymoon to Lake Tahoe and than straight from there moved to Tempe, Az. We started working here with our summer jobs and getting settled in. Finding out way around this whole new world has been a journey, well for me atleast. I feel like im in a whole new world. I might tell a little bit too much information but a month passes by after our wedding and (my period) and i didn't really think anything of it because i was on birth control, i couldn't be pregnant. Another week goes by and still haven't had a period so i decided to take a test. It said positive, i call blake freaking out and he starts freaking out and i just say, "well it could be wrong, i will go buy more test to take". So i go buy more tests and take like three more and they all say positive. I still don't believe it. It can't be true, i'm only 19 and we just got married. I called my mom and she makes me feel alot better telling me everything is going to be okay and work out and that she is excited. I take 2 more tests and sure enough they still say i'm pregnant. So we have our first doctors appointment on June 6th and im still pregnant. We couldn't see the baby yet but we saw the sac. Have my next doctors appointment on June 20th so we can see the baby and make sure everything is okay. We are both starting to get excited now. Its very shocking but everything happens when its suppose to i guess. :) Thats what my moms says atleast haha! So we are having a honeymoon baby and "she" is due January 28th. Im pretty sure im pregnant because i drank the church water, because everyone in our new ward is pregnant it seems like. Blake thinks its a boy but i am pretty sure its a girl, well atleast hope so! We were trying to think of a good way to tell everyone but i can't keep something like that a secret, so of course its gotten out and im sorry to all of you who had to find out on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you guys!! What exciting news!!! You are welcome to name your daughter "Laura" or "Awesome Laura"!!!
ReplyDelete